datestamp Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Lantern Festival

Sunday was a unique day for me. All but one of my Young Women were out of town, so we only had one girl to teach! So, we decided instead of having a lesson, we'd lend our help to the Primary. Me, on the other hand decided with Drew that we would take a family trip (with some friends from Drew's work) to Seoul to the Lantern Festival in celebration of Buddah's birthday. It was pretty cool. They had a street festival with tons of things for kiddos to do and make. In the evening they had a parade, but we didn't make it that long. Kami and I were both about done by dinnertime. But, we had a really fun time. As you can see, I'm sporting a Buddah belly of my own! I'm not sure how much of this is baby and how much is, for some reason with this pregnancy I cannot stop eating! In another picture, you see just what a crowd Kami can attract. Craziness!










On a seperate note, we have been having some absolutly beautiful days here in Korea! So, today Kami and I met up with a bunch of friends from church and ate lunch in the park! She was nice and worn down for her afternoon nap! Muaah! What a tricky mom I am! ;^) Okay, I'm off to get Kami ready for bed!

1 comments:

Alison said...

Tricky = clever;-)