Okay. OKAY! So, you know those cookies that were on their way to Drew's work the other night? Well, some of them that I sent were a little "well done" on the bottoms. Since I was trying something new, the timing and temperature was a little off, so I was modifying it here and there. But I assure you that I wouldn't have sent them along had they not tasted yummy anyway (this I know for a fact. I ate the worst of the "well done" ones). So when Drew got home in the morning, I asked Drew if he told everyone they were made with wheat flour and if they liked them. He said that everyone thought they were great and the cookies didn't last more than an hour. However....he said that his commander (who is a big jokester) told him, "maybe next time they could be a little less done".
(HUMPH!)
To which I replied:
13 years ago
9 comments:
LOL!! That's pretty funny. Good for you :)
That's funny. I love your new header. How did you do it?
hahaha. Nice! I wish I were that witty. :P I think I would have just "humphed." LOL
ROFL! That is HILARIOUS! Great come back Jess!
Tori - Thanks!!! I've had this idea in my head forever, but could never figure out how to do it! Then last night I came across this blog: http://www.designmom.com/2007/05/making-blog-banner-by-guest-mom-amy-m.html and followed her instructions. It worked great! I got rid of the solid line boarder just by looking at the html coding and deleting what I thought needed to be deleted. It was a gamble, but it worked. Then I just made my origional header the same color as my background. More playing to come soon! :^) Jess
Hey Jess! Love your blog and the cookie escapades!
Nice! I would not have thought to do that. Great idea!
Good one Jess!:P Rich told me all about it when he came home from work. Sooo funny!
That is awesome! GREAT comeback! ;) Love the new look of your blog, by the way.
Post a Comment