datestamp Sunday, March 08, 2009

Pool Fun!

So, since the CDC (Child Development Center) decided to undergo renovations here at Osan sometime in the either near or not so near future (that's the government for you), they cut all part-time care contracts. Bummer for Kami because she so enjoyed her time with friends at "school", and bummer for me because I too enjoyed time getting errands done without both kiddos in tow. BUT, be that as it may, we've been trying to get out and do some fun things. One of these is a weekly dip at the pool (this was week one!). Our attempt to have friends join us failed this week (everybody else was busy that morning), so we enjoyed an entire 1 1/2 hours at the pool all by ourselves. No kidding. We were the only ones there!


This was AJ's first trip to the pool - ever! He loved splashing and watching his sister play in the water and I enjoyed getting use out of his new swim trunks and listening to my children laugh at eachother! All in all - a good day!

2 comments:

KCB said...

Fun, fun, fun! :) You know Charlee and I would have joined you if we could. We loved the pool...especially since it was heated. LOL

Mindy, Tyler, and Kids said...

I can't believe how big he has gotten!