datestamp Sunday, March 08, 2009

Cookie Success!

What do you do when you're pretty sure you've perfected the chocolate chip cookie? You start experimenting, of course! Today's experiment? Swap out the white flour for whole wheat! The result? A cookie that's good for you!

Okay...maybe I won't go that far, but it at least has to be better for you, right?
I guess what matters the most is my toughest food critic thought it to be a complete success! And I thought they were so yummy, I had to get them out of my house! So as I type, they are on their way to Drew's work. That'll make the guys that have to work night shifts the next two weeks happy!



(by the way...see what I mean about sweets in our house?)

1 comments:

Annie said...

Oh, how fun. I just love trying new things too. Sometimes it works out and sometimes it dosen't. I still have fun trying.