Okay, for those of us who (like myself) have ants in their pants waiting for the 4th and final book in the Twilight Series to come out in _____________ days/hrs/mins/secs/(see sidebar for how much longer!), you have got to check out this blog ! Holy smokes! This guy is so funny! I was trying not to laugh as hard as I wanted to because Id've woken up Kami in the next room! So, for our reading enjoyment while we wait, here's one guys take on what'll happen in the upcoming book! Enjoy! :^)
13 years ago
5 comments:
How hilarious!! I like the part where he talks about the B & N employees being killed or mortally injured a little bit down from his initial spoof!!;) I would've loved to have been there with you just watching you when you were laughing so hard!! ;)
OH MY GOSH! That is HILARIOUS! That person should be writing their own books! LOL! Too FUNNY!
LOVE IT!!!
HILARIOUS! Thanks for sharing!
Hey, thanks for the link to my blog. I saw that several people found my blog through yours, so I thought I'd check yours out. Don't apologize for the "Go Diego Go!" gummies. I'm pretty sure he was part of one of the Handcart companies.
-NMH
Post a Comment