Just some pictures of Kami that I took this morning before church. I was taking pictures of my lesson handouts and Kami saw the "chocolate tree" (her term she picked up from Dora....meaning anything chocolate!) and wanted some. She was looking so cute and I wanted to get her picture, so I bribed her and told her she could have some "chocolate tree" if she let me take her picture! The second picture, she's actually looking down at the Snickers Candy Bar that was over on the floor! Good grief! I have no idea where she got her sweet tooth from! ;^) (I know, I know, Mom. I'll add these pictures to that picture CD that I still need to burn and send you!)
13 years ago
4 comments:
She is absolutely adorable!!! I want to hug her!!! Hopefully we'll get stationed somewhere together again and C and K can have more playdates. :) AJ, too!
She is beautiful! I think she looks more like you every day!
Don't worry Kami! You are not alone! I have a sweet tooth too! LOL!
I love, love, love those pictures! Beautiful!
Adorable, just like her mama! She's growing up so fast. I love her bangs!
Post a Comment