Alright, for crying out loud, how cute is this?????
I found this blog called Pink Chalk Studio that has the cutest patterns! She has instructions you can purchase and everything. Anyway, this sooo makes me want to learn how to sew! I would totally go out and try to make this today, if only I had a sewing machine!! ;^) Anyway, for those sewing crafters out there who do own sewing machines, I thought you'd enjoy the website!
13 years ago
3 comments:
Thanks for the new site rec. I'll have to check it out. I'm trying to learn how to sew but I'm nowhere even capable of sewing a straight line. LoL Maybe one day! :p
Cute project like this make me want to learn to sew too! I need to take a class or something! LOL!
Ooh! I could totally make that! :) I'm checking out that site for sure. Thanks, sis!
Post a Comment